Why Applying Pure Vitamin C Works Wonder For Your Skin


If you're here, you should already know that Vitamin C is stupendous for you. Maybe you are taking it orally every day or using a facial serum that really suits your problematic skin. Either way, you're obviously doing "vital-good" for your body and skin! Well-done! We don't want to go into detail about how Vitamin C is vital for the growth, development and repairing of all body tissues. We know that everyone knows that Vitamin C is essential in our diet. Let's talk about if your facial serum contains Vitamin C? Pure Vitamin C to be exact. If it does not, you have to continue reading to find out why applying Pure Vitamin C can work wonder for your skin!

Vitamin C is one of the most important and indispensable ingredient used in skin care treatments due to its dynamic antioxidant ability to act as an effective shield against free radicals due to exposure to the sun, environmental pollution and regular smoking.

Vitamin C is an essential component for the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, both of which are needed to bind the molecules that produce collagen.  Collagen rejuvenates the skin from within to reduces wrinkles and symptoms of aging. The body uses Vitamin C to replace the damaged tissue and helps to heal wound for quicker recovery. Vitamin C protects DNA from photochemical reactions and lightens discoloration like freckles and age spots. Vitamin C increases the formation of elastin which thickens, protects and heals the skin cells. The thickening effect helps retain moisture, increases the skin circulation and plumps up the skin surface.

As time passed by, I realized that acne popped out once in a blue moon as compared to my teenage years. However, they took much longer to recover and some times leaving me unwelcome presents -- marks. Even though I apply sunblock diligently every day but I still get pigmentation on some spot on my face. I am also very unhappy with the uneven skin tone of my face before I apply any makeup. I went for the Superstar Facial at The Sloane Clinic, and this product that contains Pure Vitamin was what I picked up during my second facial.



Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C
Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C


Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C contains an active stabilized form of vitamin c called Sodium ascorbyl phosphateSodium ascorbyl phosphate is a potent antioxidant that can help to improve crinkly ageing and thin fragile skin as well as correct hyperpigmentation and age spots. "One important reason why Sodium ascorbyl phosphate is perfect for skin care products is that it can be stored more effectively compared to regular vitamin c which can be volatile. They can lose its effectiveness upon contact with air." says Dr Michelle Tan from The Sloane Clinic. This product's high-potency pure vitamin C promises to boost skin healing, correct uneven skin tone and brighten dull skin instantly for all skin types!

I simply sprinkle one spatula (comes in the package) of Vitamin C Powder into my daily and nightly moisturiser and then massage into my clean and dry skin.

Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C
How to use DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C

video

You can see that my left hand instantly looks brighter with a natural shine after applying the Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C. In real life, the result is even more apparent that the photo doesn't do it justice!



Left hand looking moisturised and glowy after applying DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C
Left hand looking moisturised and glowy after applying DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C
My face had been looking dull and dimply recently so I was looking forward to see how Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C can heal my troubled skin! Boy, was I amazed by the instant result! At first glance, you might not be able to see the difference, but then you can notice that the top photo (before Sloane Inc DermaBoost Pure Vitamin C), my undereye rings are so dark ad I have some bumps below my eyes,  my huge pimple scars are so obvious. On the bottom photo, my dark undereye rings are gone and so are the bumps! My scars look less obvious and my skin tone indeed brighten up and look softer! I am sure that after finishing up the Vitamin C power, my complexion will definitely clear up and become brighter, softer and smoother!




Other than taking care of the face, don't forget to show your neglected neck some love too! Don't give you age numbers away as your neck is more vulnerable than your face.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Featured post

This is How I got my Dream Nose in a Non-surgical Way

Blog Archive

Inspire, Inform & Indulge

The Skin Radar is an online avenue which documents my tumbling thoughts, ideas and musings from my daily life, mainly based on skincare and beauty. It is designed to take the clutter out of beauty journalism to provide trustworthy and objective insights, new finds and sneak peaks- all in a beautiful and clean platform.

I test all products & treatments with age and skin colour in mind, break down the latest health fads, and source for expert opinions from international skincare leaders. All in all, my goal is to make sure that I am on top of every beauty innovation and skincare trend the world has to offer.