YOUNGER LOOKING EYES RENEWAL WITH SLOANE INC. YOUTH

I always thought I had sensitive eyes, just like how my sensitive skin reacts to the daily exposure of dirt, dust and pollution. Another beauty confession is that I can’t step out my house without my eye makeup like eyeshadow, eyeliner and my holy grail item .. mascara! #willdiewithoutmascara Eye makeup keep me looking sane and humane.


I frequently get the itching, dry and irksome feeling of something is DEFINITELY inside my eye and poking my eyeball! This feeling is totally bothersome and perplexing! This unpleasant feeling caused me to rub my eyes often, way toooooo often. The alarming result? FINE LINES UNDER MY EYES since my early 20s!

Over the years, I came to realise that the skin around my itchy eyes is actually very dehydrated and dry – probably a cause of sensitivity or a result of it. And it's actually very uncommon. #whyohwhy

I’ve been searching high and low for a miracle eye product that can relief my puffy eyes, soften and smooth my wrinkles and most importantly compact enough for me to bring it. You know, I spent a lot of my time staring into the computer (I’m working mainly to maintain my supply of makeup! #truestory) and this unfortunately causes both my eyes to be dry and strained… viola… more fine lines and wrinkles!

I chanced upon an old magazine during my monthly trip to the hair salon about this product called Sloane Inc YOUTH which is supposed to soothe dry skin conditions and slows down ageing. I found it online at Sloane Shop and decided to give it a try. #YOLO If you don’t try, you never know! The best is that Sloane Shop  ships worldwide too.



YOUTH from Sloane Inc is formulated with 100% certified organic rose hip oil with lavender (two of my favourite scents in the world!) which provides vital nutrients to promote radiant, healthy looking skin. YOUTH is designed to soften and smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles while recovering skin’s youthful appearance, suppleness, and resilience.





Mental roller which feels cooling on the skin


HERE’S MY TAKE! 



The mental roller is cooling on the touch, and totally relaxing and refreshing when it makes contact with my tired eyes!! The amazing thing is that when I used it in the morning, my eyes instantly look less puffy and my #100dayswithoutsleep panda eyes lightened to polar bear eyes! The aromatic scent of rose and lavender is totally a perk-me-up in the morning!




After using for week, I definitely noticed distinct physical improvement as well as comfort level for my eyes. My eyes no longer feel irritated as often and my fine lines look lesser and more invisible in the naked eyes!

How to use? 

For use on clean, dry skin. Roll over desired areas, then lightly massage in with fingertips.

HOT TIP! 

Apply this on delicate areas under eye skin, lips and anywhere with fine lines. You use as an all-over facial hydrator for dry skin too!

Look at how juicy and kissable my lips became instantly after using Youth! Matte lipstick is totally raving now and one beauty mistake is to apply matte lipstick on bare lips! Simply apply Youth before your Matte Lipstick to prevent dryness and obvious cracks!


You can get Sloane Inc. Youth from Amazon too!

NEXT ON MY #WISHLIST!

Sloane Inc. Vitamin A Eye Renewal Cream S10.1 is an anti-aging treatment that reduces puffiness, sagging, and wrinkles in the eye area. Formulated with vitamin A and skin soothing microspheres, this instantly revitalizing essential works overtime to counter signs of fatigue, irritation, and age. It intensely hydrates and smoothes the often-neglected eye zone!



Sloane Inc Vitamin A Eye Renewal Cream S10.1 from Amazon!

Sloane Inc. Oxygen Eye Serum S10.2 is like an energy drink for your eyes, this instant brightener erases dark eye circles and brightens up your peepers instantly. Packed with line smoothing hyaluronic acid, soy peptides and hexapeptides, it’ll leave your eyes looking lively with fewer lines! 
Get Sloane Inc. Oxygen Eye Serum S10.2 Clear from Amazon!

Sloane Inc. Oxygen eye pads S10.3  is a godsend for tired, lackluster under eye skins screaming for TLC! It utilizes 3 forms of glow-inducing oxygenation, antioxidant Vitamin C, skin smoothing Hyaluronic Acid to instantly energize and revitalize the skin!
Get Sloane Inc. Oxygen eye pads S10.3 from Amazon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

Featured post

3 Dream Treatments to Replace a Facelift

Blog Archive

Inspire, Inform & Indulge

The Skin Radar is an online avenue which documents my tumbling thoughts, ideas and musings from my daily life, mainly based on skincare and beauty. It is designed to take the clutter out of beauty journalism to provide trustworthy and objective insights, new finds and sneak peaks- all in a beautiful and clean platform.

I test all products & treatments with age and skin colour in mind, break down the latest health fads, and source for expert opinions from international skincare leaders. All in all, my goal is to make sure that I am on top of every beauty innovation and skincare trend the world has to offer.